The 2021 1 oz Gold Buffalo is manufactured by the U.S. Mint. Containing 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold, this BU coin is one of the world’s favorite Gold bullion products.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 20 will be housed in mint issued tubes. Individual Gold Buffalo coins come in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser’s classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, first seen on the 1913 Buffalo Nickel.
- Reverse: An American bison, adapted from the Buffalo Nickel. This image depicts Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
The American Gold Buffalo Coin Series was first issued in 2006, the American 1 oz Gold Buffalo was the first .9999 fine Gold Bullion from the U.S. Mint. American Buffalo coins are made to exacting U.S. Mint standards and prized throughout the world.