The obverse of this 10 oz Nadir Refinery silver bar simply showcases the official logo stamped at the top of the bar. Information below it includes the weight, purity, assayer’s signature, and unique serial number. The reverse is left blank since this is a cast bar. Cast silver bars are left to cool inside the mold. Stamping only takes place on one side in this case, therefore the obverse is the only side with any design.
- Made from .999 fine silver with a weight of 10 troy ounces
- Individual bars are packaged in its original assay card, which guarantees the metal weight and purity.
- The individualized serial number is featured on the obverse
- The obverse is stamped with the official logo of the Nadir Refinery. Inscriptions: “NADIR MERAL RAFINERI”, “10 oz”, “SILVER”, “999.9”, “ASSAYER NADIR”, and serial number.
- The reverse is intentionally left blank.