Argor Heraeus is among the most prominent refiners of precious metals in the world. The Swiss refinery has more than 65 years of experience and refines investment-grade bars in gold, silver, platinum, and palladium for its valued customer base.
- Arrives insideof a tamper-evident packaging from Argor Heraeus.
- Includes an assay card.
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .9995 pure platinum.
- Obverse includes the refinery stamp with weight, purity, and metal content.
- Reverse features the logo for Argor Heraeus.
- Eligible for Precious Metal IRAs.
On the obverse of the 1 oz Argor Heraeus Platinum Bar is the image of the refineries logo along with the full name of the company Argor Heraeus SA. Below it are engravings of Switzerland, along with the weight, metal content, and purity of the bar. There is the mark of the assayer as well on this face.
The reverse of 1 oz Argor Heraeus Bars includes the repeating design of the company’s logo. Included here is only the official Argor Heraeus stamp which includes the letters AH within a small circle.