Platinum prices in recent years have driven more investors to diversify their portfolio of precious metals to include more than just silver and gold. Platinum, once out of favor among investors, has come roaring back to life. Beyond bullion coins you will find a vast array of options when buying platinum.
- Individual bars ship in sealed plastic with an Assay card, and multiples of 25 ship in boxes.
- From the famed Fortuna design series at PAMP Suisse.
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .9995 pure platinum.
- Obverse includes the effigy of Fortuna with riches falling into her hands.
- Reverse features the refinery logo with a unique serial number inscribed.
- Eligible for use in Precious Metal IRAs.
The 1 oz PAMP Suisse Fortuna Platinum Bars available in this product listing with PAMP Suisse houses its individual 1 oz platinum bars inside of sealed packages that include an assay card with purchase. The assay card verifies the weight, purity, and serial number of the bar.